Medical Social Services
Medical Social Workers will play an active role in the coordination of various health care services from multiple disciplines. We assess your physical health and emotional support needs so that we can recommend services that promote positive outcomes.
Medical Social Services usually required by clients (and family members) at Guardian Health Network Corporation include:
- Planning Alternative Living or Supported Living
- Assistance with Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Advance Directives
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Emotional Support and Encouragement
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Coordinating Post-Hospitalization Treatment
- Providing Guidance on Healthcare Policy
- Facility-Based Care Placement
Talk to us about your health situation at home. How can we help? Call Guardian Health Network Corporation at 978-594-0947.
Our Mission Statement
The mission statement of our Agency, Guardian Health Network Corporation is to provide comprehensive, high-quality home care services to our clients by creating strong partnerships with their families, case managers, discharge planners, and physicians.