Our skilled nurses are hired for their competence, but they are also evaluated for their attitude towards care. Ask any of our nurses at Guardian Health Network Corporation why they are in the profession of home health care – they will answer you that they are here to care for others who need help.
This trait of compassion is innate in all our nurses, therapists, and aides. For nurses, compassion helps them understand the situation of their patients and consequently influences their level of commitment in providing skilled nursing care such as:
- Infusion Therapy / IV Therapy
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Tube Feeding Assistance and Management
- Diabetic Care and Teaching
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
- Heart Failure Tendencies (Patient Care)
- Care for Cardiovascular Disorder Patients
- Fall Risk Reduction Training
- Pre and Post Surgery Care
- Incontinence Care
Does someone in your family need home health care? Perhaps our skilled nurses can help. Call Guardian Health Network Corporation today to request for assistance – 978-594-0947.
Our Mission Statement
The mission statement of our Agency, Guardian Health Network Corporation is to provide comprehensive, high-quality home care services to our clients by creating strong partnerships with their families, case managers, discharge planners, and physicians.