Speech Language Therapy
Through Speech Therapy and Language Pathology, communication skills can be improved. Our therapists will help post-stroke patients, developmentally disabled individuals, and those with speech impediments affecting their quality of life.
There are short-term and long-term therapy plans available. These plans can include one or a combination of the following:
- Reducing Expressive Language Delays
- Assessment and Recommendation for Learning Disabilities
- Treatment for Hypernasality
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Auditory Processing Disorders Therapy
- Involuntary Stuttering
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Therapy for Down Syndrome
- Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder
For more information about our Speech Language Therapy at Guardian Health Network Corporation, please call 978-594-0947.
Our Mission Statement
The mission statement of our Agency, Guardian Health Network Corporation is to provide comprehensive, high-quality home care services to our clients by creating strong partnerships with their families, case managers, discharge planners, and physicians.